April 14-16, 2016
Oklahoma City, OK
The ODA Annual Meeting brings together more dentists, specialists, hygienists, dental assistants, dental spouses and front office staff than any other meeting in the state, and features continuing education, an exhibit hall, and numerous networking opportunities and social events.
- Speakers - Learn about the Speakers who will offer more than 40 hours of continuing education.
- Exhibitors - Showcase your products and services to Oklahoma dental professionals.
- Sponsors - You can help create a special Annual Meeting through your sponsorship.
- Social Events - Stay updated on our exciting social events to attend during the course of the meeting.
- Marketing Opportunities - Numerous marketing opportunities will increase your exposure during the meeting.
- Top 10 Things to do in OKC - See why Oklahoma City is an awesome place to visit!
NEW! Exhibit Hall Incentive Buying Program
ODA member dentists who spend $2,500 or more with exhibitors during the 2016 ODA Annual Meeting and submit their receipts for verification while on-site during the meeting will receive free registration to the ODA 2017 meeting in Tulsa!
Participation Rules: To participate, ODA members must stop by the ODA Registration Booth in the back of the Exhibit Hall with proof of ODA Exhibit Hall purchases any time during hall hours Friday, April 15, 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., and Saturday, April 16, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon. Only purchases that take place during Exhibit Hall hours on April 15 and 16 will be accepted for participation in the Exhibit Hall Incentive Buying Program. Redemption must take place on-site; no receipts will be accepted after the final closing of the 2016 Exhibit Hall on Saturday, April 16, at 12:00 noon.
OKC Renaissance Convention Center Hotel
10 North Broadway Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
ODA Group Rate: $154 Single/Double Room
Book by March 13, 2016 to receive the special rate.
You must mention you are with the ODA Annual Meeting.
To Reserve by Phone: 800.468.3571
To Reserve Online
Future ODA Annual Meetings
April 27-29: Tulsa
April 19-21: Oklahoma City
April 25-27: Tulsa