Looking for a job, dental equipment or a practice? Check out the latest listings below.
Dentist-Associate or Partner Position Available
Great opportunity to be part of an amazing dental team! We are a locally owned and operated dental group in the Tulsa and OKC areas. Opportunities in both metro and rural areas. We believe in quality dental work and great patient experiences. Our offices are busy and productive and are seeking compassionate, energetic dentists to join our team. We focus on creating a great work culture and create opportunities for growth. Benefits include sign on bonus, health insurance, malpractice, paid CE, etc. Be part of a team that cares.
Associate Dentist - Catoosa, OK
Seeking Associate Dentist in Catoosa, OK.
*Signing Bonus, plus guaranteed $500 a day draw against 30% of collections.
*Fast growing dental practice, well-established patient base, over 100 New Patients per month.
*Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health.
*We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Dentist Community Health Connection
Community Health Connection in Tulsa is seeking a part time 12-20 hours per week Oklahoma licensed Dentist to provide quality preventive, restorative and emergency dental care. Ability to communicate the Spanish language (bilingual) preferred, but not required.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
Full-Time Multi-Site Dentist Needed for OK and TX
We are currently seeking a full-time Multi-Sie Dentist for our busy OK and TX offices. The Multi-Site Dentist is responsible for providing care for our patients in our offices within the states of OK and TX. We are looking for a road-warrior with a passion for travel and new experiences.
Join us and you will enjoy:
* Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
* Earning an average over $750/day with the top half of our dentists earning more than $200k/year -- plus sign on and relocation packages available in many locations. Plus enjoy the security of a minimum daily guarantee.
* Earn an additional $600 each week for traveling within your geographic area. Plus, all travel expenses are covered by Kool Smiles.
* Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
* Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
* Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
* Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
If you are interested in changing lives one smile at a time please contact me today!
Rosa Neal, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition
firstname.lastname@example.org | 404.844.9816
Associate Dentist Needed - Midwest City, OK
We are looking for a full-time Associate Dentist for our Midwest City office.
Join us and you will enjoy:
- Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
- Earning an average over $750/day with the top half of our dentists earning more than $200k/year -- plus sign on and relocation packages available in many locations. Plus enjoy the security of a minimum daily guarantee.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
- Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
- Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
- Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
If you want to contribute to changing lives one smile at a time, contact me today!
Rosa Neal, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition
email@example.com | 404.844.9816
DDS Associate - Independently Owned Group Practice - NE Oklahoma
- Sign on Bonus of $5,000. $2500 paid at signing of contract and $2500 paid at completion of first year.
- $10k monthly base salary based on a 34 hour week or 30% of production, whichever is greater.
- New modern office with new equipment. Digital x-ray, digital panoramic, and electronic charting.
- Matching 401k fully vested from day one.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid professional liability.
- Paid holidays.
Call (918) 919-0729
MobileSmiles Oklahoma is Hiring
MobileSmiles is looking for a dentist to work with dental students and patients in areas of Oklahoma where the dental need is great. Be part of Oklahoma's dental solution!
Dental Assistant to Oral Surgeon
Gentle Dental looking for an outstanding DA to add to our thriving Oral Surgery Team in Oklahoma!
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision as well as paid holidays and vacation.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions with Oral Surgeon Assisting experience
- Certificate from Dental Assisting Program
- CPR License
- Strong customer service ethics
- Good communication skills
Hopkins Dental Clinic in Shawnee, Oklahoma is looking for a part time associate or a full-time associate with an interest in consideration for future partnership. Interested parties can call 405-275-1055 or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DDS Associate - Independently Owned Group Practice - Blackwell
- Sign on Bonus of $5,000. $2500 paid at signing of contract and the other $2500 paid at completion of first year.
- Base Salary of $14k per month. $7k paid on 14th and $7k paid on 28th. Based on a 40 hour work week or 30% of production, whichever is higher.
- Join a progressive team in a brand new “state of the art” dental practice. Enjoy dental leadership opportunities with advanced dental technology. Grow as a professional in a new practice with the support of experienced leaders in dentistry. Maximize your earning with future partnership opportunities for the right candidate.
- 401K - 6% match vested immediately.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid professional liability.
- Paid 12 days of vacation time; to be approved by employer.
- Community based marketing.
- Paid dues for local dental association, Oklahoma Dental Association, American Dental Association, and Academy of General Dentistry.
- Paid 5 days of Dental CE; to be approved by employer.
- Paid Narcotic License for Federal Registration
Hygienist needed for an established practice in Norman. M-Th, 8-5. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com or Faxed to 405.321.3462.
Part-time Dental Hygienist In North OKC
We are looking for a part-time Dental Hygienist two days a week. Our dental office is located in North Oklahoma City. We are a fee for service dental practice. Please reply ASAP
Joe Isaacson DDS
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Heartland Dental General Dentist- $20K Sign on Bonus
Heartland Dental has career opportunities for General Dentists throughout the state of Oklahoma!
If you are an outgoing and positive Dentist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join a Heartland Dental supported office! We are seeking a self-motivated Dentist to provide high-quality lifetime patient care in a fast-paced and well-established practice. As a Dentist with Heartland Dental, you will perform general clinical dentistry procedures such as exams, direct and indirect restorative work, tooth extractions and any other dental procedures. You will also provide endodontic care, perform crown and bridge procedures and provide fixed and removable prosthodontics care.
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, Heartland Dental’s extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. Each supported location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals. Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
Apply today at jobs.heartland.com!
Dental Hygienist - Perry, OK
Looking for Dental Hygienist for Tuesday and Wednesday. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 580-336-2227.
RDH on pregnancy leave for 6-8 weeks beginning late December 2016 and carryover into February 2017. Regular basic duties include root planing and scaling, prophy, Soft Tissue Management, charting, X-rays. M-TH 8-5 PLEASE REPLY ASAP
Ted Kondos, DDS
Dentist- Morton Comprehensive Health / NHSC Qualified
Provides quality preventive, restorative and emergency dental care and to patients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews patient medical history and general consent form at each visit.
- Charts all pathologic conditions: prescribe treatment plan and number of visits necessary.
- Alleviates patients’ pain and infection.
- Records all treatment provided and electronically signs recordings.
- Presents patients with procedure-specific contest forms for all surgeries.
- Encourages patient interest in dental care through continued education.
- Reviews patient home care techniques and emphasize importance of home care in the maintenance of oral integrity.
- Oversees and instruct dental assistant in chair side, lab and sterilization, and radiology procedures.
- Delegates expanded duties as outlined by limits of State Board.
- Works in accordance with the Morton Comprehensive Health Services Mission Statement, as published by the Board of Directors.
- Assists in evaluation and quality control via techniques outlined under quality assurance procedures.
- Professionally handles patient or staff grievances.
- Evaluates job performance of dental assistants and auxiliaries, annually or more often required.
- Participates in mutual goal setting sessions with supervisor and accomplish goals as they are set.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Works to accomplish Morton Comprehensive Health Service’s Mission as set by the Board of Directors.
- Provides day-to-day direction, supervision, and management of Morton’s Dental Department.
- Recruits and participates in the hiring; training, and support of all dental staff.
- Ensures the sound fiscal management of the Center’s Dental Department budget, with assistance as needed form the Center’s Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensures Safety and security of Dental Department according to OSHA requirements.
- Participates in Morton’s Safety Committee meetings and activities.
Seeking Associate Dentist in Claremore, OK! Earn Up to 12k per month +bonus Great Respect in the community.
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office in Claremore, OK, seeking a talented & enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join us in a great deal of fun. There are huge opportunities for advancement for everyone on our team & because of our unique bonus system & promotion policy…your income potential is essentially limitless:
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Limitless Income Potential!
- Managerial Potential
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures
- Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training…Allowances for CE !
- Flexible Hours…With Outstanding Morning & Evening Shifts Available.
- Compensation is as high as $144K/yr.…even more with bonuses & incentives! For part-time associates we will have $500 per day compensation plus bonuses.
There will be allowance for relocation.
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. As you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities…we look forward to hearing from you very soon! Please call Dr. Ali Torabi @ (918) 693-6937 or Scott Wollenschlager @ (918)644-7358.
General Dentist in Oklahoma City
DDS is seeking qualified General Dentists in Oklahoma Offices. We provide complete-care general dentistry to adults with a heavy volume of extractions, dentures and implants. All offices have a dental lab on site and full digital equipment including CBCT. We offer the most sought-after compensation and benefits:
- Annual income ranges approximately $180,000 to around $600,000 with a mean of approximately 330,000 annually
- Malpractice insurance
- Sign on bonus of $5000
- 401k match after one year (group offers 4% match to your 5%)
- Health insurance
- Licensure / Permits / Testing Reimbursement
- In-House CE’s on implants and more
- No investment required
- Relocation assistance
- Full office team and Support Team so you can focus on patient care
- M-F, 8a-5p
If you are confident in your clinical abilities, enjoy a team environment while delighting patients and are financially motivated then join us on our mission! 817.404.7981 email@example.com
Part-time Dentist - Senior Dental Care
- We have an immediate and flexible position available for a dentist to provide on-site dental care to residents in long-term care facilities in Tulsa including outlying areas.
- The equipment is portable and is transported into the facility.
- We provide a certified dental assistant
- This is a contract position with a per diem rate.
- For more information contact: Gail Kelly @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-647-7927
DDS Needed 1 Week Per Month
The Oklahoma Dental Foundation is seeking a dentist to join the MobileSmiles Oklahoma team one week per month. Statewide and overnight travel is required. Position duties include serving as preceptor to fourth-year dental students from OU College of Dentistry; therefore, applicants must have a minimum of five years experience.
Please contact Melissa Reese for position details at 405-241-1299 or email@example.com.
Tulsa General Practice
General practice wants to hire an associate, with some experience, to eventually purchase practice. The last 5 year's gross' have been from $1,4000,000 to $1,7000,000/year, done in 25 hours per week. The net for 2015 was $500,000. We have four ops, up-to-date equipment and an excellent staff (2 front office, 2 1/2 assistants, 1 full-time and 1 part-time hygienist). Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well-established general practice seeking an associate for potential buy in. We provide a wide range of services with almost every cosmetic, restorative, and surgical procedure done in office. Beautiful stand alone building located just 20 minutes from metropolitan Oklahoma City in the fastest growing county in Oklahoma. For information, call 405-919-3979.
TRANSITIONED BUY-OUT OPPORTUNITY
Large General Dental Practice of over 38 years in Winfield, KS. Owner Dentist would like to transition into retirement with eventual buy-out of practice. Winfield is located in South Central Kansas and is approx. 43 miles South-East of Wichita. Office building is free-standing with approx. 2320 sq. ft., landscaped, with off-street patient parking in front of office and staff parking behind building. Office features 5 operatories (2 hygiene and 3 dental), 2 laboratories (sterilization and lab work), consulation room, digital x-rays and panorex with ScanX and using Patterson Eaglesoft throughout and paperless. If interested please email email@example.com or call 800-444-6162 and inform that you are interested in GPKS 08322.
Office for Rent
For Rent 7300 South Western. Established dental office. Excellent area with high traffic. Utilities are free. Completely remodeled with a reasonable rent. Four operatories, lab, private and business office, record room. Easy access from all areas of town. Will rent with or without equipment. Dr. Buddy Shadid 405.833.4684 or 405.843.1709.
Dental Office & Equipment for Sale in Norman
Beautifully landscaped, stand alone, dental office for sale in Norman!
2408 Palmer Circle on the north side of town & just off Robinson & 24th St. NW. Aprox 3,000 square feet custom built in 1999: 6 operatories, private office, lab, sterilization area, business office, breakroom with kitchen, separate consult room. There is ADEC dental & provider chairs & delivery carts, Air Techniques air compressor, suction, computers....most of the necessities to start you to work!
For more information, call Susan Whiteneck at 405-321-6166 or 405-640-0788.
Reception Room Furniture
FOR SALE: A nice set of reception room furniture 15 place sittings (will break up the set) three rows of five seats heavy chrome and steel. Also three individual chairs on swivel base to match the other chairs. Have Photos: Call Dick Corley 918760-6611.
BioMedical Waste Solutions
Medical Waste Disposal that is affordable, reliable, and 100% OHSA compliant. Request a quote in 10 seconds at http://www.biomedicalwastesolutions.com/medical-waste-disposal/