Associate Dentist Wanted
Tulsa Midtown Dentistry Associate position available Family Dental Practice seeking a highly motivated, conscientious, and caring dentist. Full or Part time position. Our team is committed to the highest standards and strives to enhance each others lives by helping each other achieve our goals. Adults and Children. Professional and friendly staff. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-743-8539 for more information. Website www.tulsamidtowndentistry.com.
Full time Hygienist
Full time Hygiene position availiable at a slow-paced office in Ada, OK. Monday-Wednesday, 8:30-5:00pm and Thursday from 8:30-3:00pm. Please send resume to 116 E. 14TH ST. Ada, OK 74820 or contact our office at 580-436-3060.
General Dentist - Oklahoma Dental Group
Oklahoma Dental Group is an established practice in the Oklahoma City, OK area. We are currently seeking a General Dentist to join our Yukon practice 3 days/week. Enjoy the traditional doctor patient relationship in a team environment with professional and clinical support to best service your patients.
We offer a professional and administrative support team designed to best serve our patients. As a valued dentist in our group, you will be eligible for a generous compensation and benefit package, including malpractice, medical, life and disability benefits, and participation in a 401K with employer match, and potential for ownership.
For more information on our practice, please visit www.oklahomadental.com. Please contact Anna Robinson at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.oklahomadental.com/dental-careers/.
Great Opportunity for an associate dentist in Tulsa, Oklahoma and surrounding areas. Immediate opening in our busy practice. We're a young energetic group, looking for a motivated, hard working, compassionate dentist. We are a doctor-ran and doctor-driven group. Benefits include, Clear road from associate to owner. 1st month compensation guaranteed. Health insurance provided. Compensation for moving expenses. Money towards CE. Opportunities to learn dentistry and to learn business. For more information call 716-796-8660. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bakersfield, California dental office, Capital Dental Group, one of California’s most successful group practices, is looking for a generalist to hire full time as associate with possible future as a partner. We have an in-house dental lab with 5 technicians and a wonderful facility with state of the art equipment. This is an unusual opportunity for the right person. E-mail your resume to Dr Richard Casteen /email@example.com.
Associate Dentist Needed-Oklahoma City, OK
We are hiring in Midwest City, OK!! 20K Sign On Bonus and Relocation Offered. Contact Hayley Humphrey at 770-619-8149 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the dental office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
- Provide leadership and direction to dental assistants and dental hygienists in all areas of patient treatment
- Diagnose dental conditions and plan oral health care in consultation with patients
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each parent and informed consent is granted for treatments rendered
- Provide great customer service by offering same day care and ensuring parent / patient satisfaction
- Educate patients and parents about improving oral health care
- Appropriately administer dental anesthesia to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures
- Perform appropriate percentage of office hygiene checks and develop treatment plans for patients consistent with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Guidelines
- Repair decayed and broken teeth by placement of various restoration techniques and materials and when necessary, extract teeth
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Adhere to Kool Smiles Quality Assurance Metrics as indicated in the New Dentist Orientation Manual
DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Must love working with children
- Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
- Integrity, always doing the right thing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance at all times
- Computer skills: computer literate
- Certifications, Licenses, registrations
- A current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where providing patient care (License must be in good standing)
- Malpractice insurance (in place before start date)
- CPR Certification (current before start date)
- NPI provider number (in place before start date)
- DEA number (application submitted before start date)
- Other certifications as required by the state
- Generous compensation - Most Kool Smiles doctors earn over $200K per year
- Innovative Wealth Management Plan – Accumulate over $1 million
- Outstanding benefits, including paid time off
- Excellent training, education and advancement opportunities
- Visa and permanent residency sponsorship with covered legal fees
- No practice management expenses and headaches – we take care of it!
- Full Relocation
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
Kool Smiles Dentists find inspiration, challenge, and reward every day at their job. Do you?
Part time/temporary Hygienist needed
South Oklahoma City Dental Office needing temporary Dental Hygienist for the next 2-4 months. 3 Days per week, 8 am- 5 pm. Please Call 405-632-2316.
Seeking a Dentist for Successful Practice
If you are an outgoing and positive Dentist looking for career satisfaction with great benefits join our team! We are seeking a part-time or full-time self-motivated Dentist to provide high-quality care in our established practice. If desired, possibility of ownership. Located in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Please call (580)762-5624 for additional information.
OPPORTUNITY -- FLEXIBLE -- MEANINGFUL -- PART TIME
Are you an energetic and compassionate Dentist looking for a way do more for your community and earn supplemental income? You can't overlook this opportunity!
Why Join Sterling Dental?
We are a passionate group of mobile dental teams working to bring smiles to the faces of individuals living in nursing homes and long-term care facilities. Better oral health can make a world of difference, especially in the lives of the people we see.
We are very flexible and can accommodate any schedule, so if you are building your own practice or just looking for a supplement to your income, this is an opportunity you should explore!
- DDS or DMD Degree with current license
- Removable prosthodontic experience preferred - The majority of the treatment you will render includes exams, extractions, fills, and removable prosthetics
You can reach us at (405) 728-1278. Ask for Jenae!
Seeking General Dentist
As an industry leader, Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources, including an experienced practice management staff, cutting edge technology, and outstanding benefits to help our affiliated dentists and employees grow in their careers. Are you a Dentist just wanting to focus on building relationships with your patients and providing quality care? With Gentle Dental, you can count on us to manage the nitty gritty of your office so that you can focus on dentistry. You will also have plenty of dental professionals supporting you to confer and collaborate with as you continue to grow in your career. Gentle Dental has delivered high quality care with a personal touch for over 30 years. We have the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success. We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company. We'll handle the details, you focus on your patients, let's practice together.
Apply Online: http://gentledental.catsone.com/careers/
As an industry leader, Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources, including an experienced practice management staff, cutting edge technology, and outstanding benefits to help our affiliated dentists and employees grow in their careers. Are you a Dentist just wanting to focus on building relationships with your patients and providing quality care? With Gentle Dental, you can count on us to manage the nitty gritty of your office so that you can focus on dentistry. You will also have plenty of dental professionals supporting you to confer and collaborate with as you continue to grow in your career.
Gentle Dental has delivered high quality care with a personal touch for over 30 years. We have the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
We'll handle the details, you focus on your patients, let's practice together.
Apply Online: http://gentledental.catsone.com/careers/
SEEKING DISENFRANCHISED FRANCHISE DENTIST
WE ARE NOT A FRANCHISE. WE ARE A FEE FOR SERVICE PRIVATE PRACTICE.
Franchise dental practices are great starting out, however, at some point you wonder if you can survive working this hard the rest of your career. We are seeking an associate dentist to work with us, and/or become partner, or owner at some point in Idabel Oklahoma. We are a rural practice located only 30 minutes south of "crystal clear" Broken Bow Lake one of the most beautiful lakes in Oklahoma. We have a brand new 1.2 million dollar state of the art facility with the best of the best. We have extensive training in management, occlusion, orthodontics, TMD, esthetics, and sleep dentistry.
Send questions and resumes to this email: email@example.com
FULL OR PART TIME RDH WANTED FOR STATE OF THE ART RURAL PRACTICE
Are you ready for small town life but not too small? Fabulous opportunity for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Elk City, Oklahoma, population 12,000. We are right on I-40 halfway between Oklahoma City and Amarillo. Our practice has great hours and is a beautiful 6600 square foot facility with laser, digital patient records and x-rays, Invisalign, Boost and a whole lot more. We provide a high level of dental care to the sweetest most down-to-earth people! Send your resume to: Dental Hygiene Position, 201 Garrett St., Elk City, OK 73644
General Dentists – Oklahoma
If you are an outgoing and positive Dentist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join a Heartland Dental affiliate! Heartland Dental affiliates are seeking self-motivated Dentists to provide high-quality lifetime patient care in a fast-paced and well-established dental office. As an affiliated Dentist with Heartland Dental, you will perform general clinical dentistry procedures such as exams, direct and indirect restorative work, tooth extractions and any other dental procedures. You will also provide endodontic care, perform crown and bridge procedures and provide fixed and removable prosthodontics care.
Where are the positions located?
- Midtown, Oklahoma City
Why join a Heartland Dental Affiliate?
- You want the opportunity to work with your own office and team in a state-of-the-art facility
- You want to choose your own materials and labs
- You want to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases
- You want to resource and network with more than 900+ colleague dentists
- You want to earn an excellent income with guaranteed salary and benefits
- You want to build equity in a group of successful offices, either with no financial investment on your part through our ESOP or from stock purchase opportunities
- You want to benefit from existing relationships with suppliers, vendors, and insurance companies
- You want professional assistance in interviewing, hiring and training your dental team
- You want superior non-clinical administrative support in areas such as accounting, human resources, information technology, management information systems, marketing and advertising, payroll administration, personnel recruitment, and supply and equipment procurement
At Heartland Dental, we understand you work hard, so we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as continuing educational opportunities that exceed the industry norm. Our extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled. Finally, we invest heavily in you and prefer to promote from within. If your career ambitions include leadership, we have many opportunities for you. Our business is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and opportunity for growth will always exist.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventative dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services
- Analyze and evaluate dental needs to determine changes and trends in patterns of dental disease
- Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures
- Apply fluoride and sealants to teeth. Bleach, clean, or polish teeth to restore the natural color
- Design, make, and fit prosthodontic appliances such as space maintainers, bridges, and dentures, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists and dental technicians
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures, and provide preventive and corrective services
- Eliminate irritating margins of fillings and correct occlusions, using dental instruments
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments
- Fill pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
- Conducting morning meetings with the dental office staff to ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding the day’s schedule, procedures and patient load
- Supporting office staff with assessing P&L reports
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities offered by Heartland Dental
- Possessing a strong work ethic, outgoing personality, good communication skills, manual dexterity and a personable chair-side manner.
As a Dentist at a Heartland Dental affiliate, you will be a leader in your officeâ€•leading the dental office team, mediating any conflicts that arise and promoting a positive and team-oriented work environment where high-quality patient care is top priority.
Educational requirements of the Dentist – General Dental Doctor – DDS/DMD include:
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
- Minimum 12 months experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with prosthodontic and occlusion disorders
Visit us at https://careers-heartlanddental.icims.com/ to learn more about these opportunities, or contact us at (855) 475-6655.
*Based on candidates's experience and preference of location*
SOUTH OKC DENTAL PRACTICE FOR SALE
Associate or Buyer needed for a well-established dental practice. Excellent South OKC location. Please call 405-632-5561 for additional information.
General Dental Practice for Sale, Colorado
Ready to slow down and enjoy beautiful Colorado. Practice located in Westcliffe, Colorado. 2/3 days/week. Only dentist in Custer County. Loyal patient base. Enjoy skiing, hiking, biking, ATVing, fishing, hunting and snow shoeing in the beautiful Sangre De Christo Mountains. Check out website: www.townofwestcliffe.com/visitor_relocationinfo.html. Contact: Byron R. Beard, DMD @719-371-5524 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Established Dental Office for Rent
7300 South Western. Established dental office for rent. Excellent area with high traffic. Utilities are paid. Completely remodeled with a reasonable rent. Four operatories, lab, private and business office, record room. Easy access from all areas of town. Can be rented with or without equipment. Dr. Buddy Shadid 405.833.4684 or 405.843.1709.
Biolase Waterlase MD TURBO Laser
This laser was new in 2010 and maintained quarterly by Biolase. It has been performing great since. Will include the Turbo handpiece and Gold handpiece. Tips negotiate. Thanks for looking, email email@example.com. Must Pickup
Equipment for Sale
Perfect equipment for begining your dental practice or for that extra room you need to furnish! Belmont X-Calibur Dental Cabinetry: Center Console Model A-4 $1500, Rear Dental Cabinet $1000 each Model A-6 (3 available), MDS Compressor $1200, MDS Vacuum $ 600, Cabinet Mounted Overhead light $500 each (2 available). Moved to new office and not using items. Call 918-409-7664 for pictures or office viewing.
Danville Microetcher II
Danville Microetcher II dental bonding system for intra-oral use by dentists and dental assistants, Nozzle is autoclavable. All stainless construction. Replaceable carbide tip.
- Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
- Aiding in intraoral porcelain repair
- Prepping for pit & fissure restoration
- Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
- Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
- Debriding bur preps for best esthetics & bonds
Comes with 2 glass bottles, and aluminum oxide, replacement O-Rings and installation instructions, never used, use for bonding preparation, removing cement prior to re-cementing crowns, preparing all-ceramic crowns for bonding, a must have for every dental office. Retails for approx. $295.95. Reality Four Star Award and Dental Townie Choice Awards winning product! Special Price - $100.00
Call 405-626-6491or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Land for sale in Midwest City -- 2212 S. Post Rd.
Perfect corner lot for dental, medical, or other small business. Priced to sell at $139,000. Across from Carl Albert High School. All utilities. 0.64 acres. Contact Abbey Onan if interested: 405-706-7767.
Dental office in NW OKC for sale
Easy accessibility from Hefner Parkway. Roof and A/C units less than 2 years old. Pelt & Crane dental chairs, telephones, 12 o'clock delivery units, computers, TV's, N2O delivery in all ops, x-rays units, pelt & crane suction and compressor. Too much to list. This dental office is ready for operation. Asking $225,000 obo. All equipment is negotiable. Call 405-593-7517.