Looking for a job, dental equipment or a practice? Check out the latest listings below.
Muskogee, Oklahoma - Full Time General Dentist Position
Experience preferred. Procedures include: Root Canals, Crown and Bridge, Dentures, Extractions, Restorative and Hygiene. Implants experience is a plus. We offer CE, Health Insurance, Mal practice insurance, and other benefits.
We strive to provide the highest quality of care in a convenient, comfortable and affordable atmosphere. When you join our team you become part of the Family. We are all digital. The office is a fast pace office with 6 operatories. The team is amazing and works hard for you. Come and join our family!!!
For more information please call or text Dr. Eric Nielsen 716-799-4472.
Dentist needed for OKC/Tulsa and surrounding areas
Denal Hygienist Needed ASAP
We are seeking a friendly, patient-focused Dental Hygienist for a growing family practice in Edmond at 15th and Bryant. The position will start as Part-Time, with a possible transition to Full-Time. We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Please contact via phone or email at:
Dr. Sam Ward
General Dentist Needed in OKC!
Orion Dental is seeking a self-motivated and passionate general dentist to serve the Oklahoma City Community. The right candidate will provide OKC with skilled and personalized care to patients of all ages and backgrounds! With the freedom of 100% clinical autonomy and opportunities for ownership, Orion Dental is the perfect place for you!
Associate Dentist - Catoosa, OK
Position: Associate Dentist
Compensation: $150,000/yr +
Employment type: Full-time
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office in Catoosa, OK, seeking a talented and
enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join our great team. There are huge opportunities for
advancement for everyone on our team and because of our unique bonus system your income potential is essentially limitless:
- Fast Growing (over 100 new patients per month), Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Limitless Income Potential!
- Managerial Potential
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures
- Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training...Allowances for CE !
- Flexible Hours...With Outstanding Morning & Evening Shifts Available.
- Compensation is as high as $150,000/yr....even more with bonuses & incentives!
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our
valued patients in the highest level of dental health. As you are excited by these extraordinary
opportunities...we look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Please call Dr. Soren Michaelsen (405)593-9596
Full-Time Multi-Site Dentist Needed for OK and TX
We are currently seeking a full-time Multi-Sie Dentist for our busy OK and TX offices. The Multi-Site Dentist is responsible for providing care for our patients in our offices within the states of OK and TX. We are looking for a road-warrior with a passion for travel and new experiences.
Join us and you will enjoy:
* Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
* Earning an average over $750/day with the top half of our dentists earning more than $200k/year -- plus sign on and relocation packages available in many locations. Plus enjoy the security of a minimum daily guarantee.
* Earn an additional $600 each week for traveling within your geographic area. Plus, all travel expenses are covered by Kool Smiles.
* Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
* Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
* Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
* Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
If you are interested in changing lives one smile at a time please contact me today!
Rosa Neal, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition
email@example.com | 404.844.9816
Associate Dentist Needed - Midwest City, OK
We are looking for a full-time Associate Dentist for our Midwest City office.
Join us and you will enjoy:
- Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
- Earning an average over $750/day with the top half of our dentists earning more than $200k/year -- plus sign on and relocation packages available in many locations. Plus enjoy the security of a minimum daily guarantee.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
- Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
- Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
- Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
If you want to contribute to changing lives one smile at a time, contact me today!
Rosa Neal, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition
firstname.lastname@example.org | 404.844.9816
MobileSmiles Oklahoma is Hiring
MobileSmiles is looking for a dentist to work with dental students and patients in areas of Oklahoma where the dental need is great. Be part of Oklahoma's dental solution!
Dentist- Morton Comprehensive Health / NHSC Qualified
Provides quality preventive, restorative and emergency dental care and to patients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews patient medical history and general consent form at each visit.
- Charts all pathologic conditions: prescribe treatment plan and number of visits necessary.
- Alleviates patients’ pain and infection.
- Records all treatment provided and electronically signs recordings.
- Presents patients with procedure-specific contest forms for all surgeries.
- Encourages patient interest in dental care through continued education.
- Reviews patient home care techniques and emphasize importance of home care in the maintenance of oral integrity.
- Oversees and instruct dental assistant in chair side, lab and sterilization, and radiology procedures.
- Delegates expanded duties as outlined by limits of State Board.
- Works in accordance with the Morton Comprehensive Health Services Mission Statement, as published by the Board of Directors.
- Assists in evaluation and quality control via techniques outlined under quality assurance procedures.
- Professionally handles patient or staff grievances.
- Evaluates job performance of dental assistants and auxiliaries, annually or more often required.
- Participates in mutual goal setting sessions with supervisor and accomplish goals as they are set.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Works to accomplish Morton Comprehensive Health Service’s Mission as set by the Board of Directors.
- Provides day-to-day direction, supervision, and management of Morton’s Dental Department.
- Recruits and participates in the hiring; training, and support of all dental staff.
- Ensures the sound fiscal management of the Center’s Dental Department budget, with assistance as needed form the Center’s Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensures Safety and security of Dental Department according to OSHA requirements.
- Participates in Morton’s Safety Committee meetings and activities.
Part-Time General Dentist - Looking for extra $$$
Oklahoma Dental Group is a community-focused practice committed to providing patients with the highest quality dental care. Since 1975, our caring dental professionals continue to provide superior, affordable, and convenient oral health care to patients of all ages at our three Oklahoma City area locations. We are currently seeking a Part-Time General Dentist with 5 years experience to work 2 days a week and 2 Saturdays a month in our Yukon location. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package which includes a 401k with employer match, health, life and professional liability insurances and a professional work environment. To learn more about Oklahoma Dental and American Dental Partners please visit us www.oklahomadental.com. For more information please contact Anna Robinson at email@example.com or 913-322-1447.
Tulsa General Practice
General practice wants to hire an associate, with some experience, to eventually purchase practice. The last 5 year's gross' have been from $1,4000,000 to $1,7000,000/year, done in 25 hours per week. The net for 2015 was $500,000. We have four ops, up-to-date equipment and an excellent staff (2 front office, 2 1/2 assistants, 1 full-time and 1 part-time hygienist). Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practice Listing: OKLETJDO
Creek County practice just minutes from downtown Tulsa. Looking for a growing practice with lots of potential...look no further! This 5 op office has been upgraded with digital xray in 2015, Dentrix software, new computers and server. The practice produced $804,802 in 2016 and collected over $691,000 with 61 new patients per month. A new owner estimated to take home $250,000 the first year with an earnings rate of 41%. Contact Tabitha for more details as this practice won't last long!! 405-834-8653 or via email at JaquayEnterprise@gmail.com
Space for Lease
Northwest OKC dental office is offering to lease 3 operatories and dental chairs to an individual looking to start a practice or slow down. The lease offers 1 private consultation room with a separate checkout desk. All 3 rooms are equipped with state of the art Adec chairs and cabinets. The rooms are completely ready for use. The lab and sterilization room will be shared with the current dentist. The dental office is located just North of Wilshire BLVD on May Avenue. It is a separated lone standing building directly facing May Avenue with plenty of parking. If interested call Joe 405-593-7517.
Practice for sale
Well established two doctor practice in rural western Oklahoma for sale. Owner doctor can remain in practice for up to 24 months if needed. 7 fully equipped Operatories , (3 hygiene, 4 clinical) Galelios 3D scan, Cerec, Itero, Eaglesoft throughout. Staff is well trained in all aspects of general dentistry including ortho and Invisalign. Hygiene staff is highly motivated and provide over 7 hygiene treatment days per week. Please call for production/collection specifics. Owner is willing to lease building or provide lease-purchase opportunity.
580-571-7278 or email@example.com
OFFICE FOR SALE OR LEASE
Available immediately: Established, free-standing dental office for sale or lease. 2,800 square feet building with six operatories and three restrooms sits on a one-acre corner lot. Office has successfully served the Nicoma Park, Midwest City, and Choctaw areas for many years. Contact Dr. Karen Rattan by telephone at 405-454-6011 or by email at Karen.Rattan@sbcglobal.net.
TRANSITIONED BUY-OUT OPPORTUNITY
Large General Dental Practice of over 38 years in Winfield, KS. Owner Dentist would like to transition into retirement with eventual buy-out of practice. Winfield is located in South Central Kansas and is approx. 43 miles South-East of Wichita. Office building is free-standing with approx. 2320 sq. ft., landscaped, with off-street patient parking in front of office and staff parking behind building. Office features 5 operatories (2 hygiene and 3 dental), 2 laboratories (sterilization and lab work), consulation room, digital x-rays and panorex with ScanX and using Patterson Eaglesoft throughout and paperless. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-444-6162 and inform that you are interested in GPKS 08322.
Office for Rent
For Rent 7300 South Western. Established dental office. Excellent area with high traffic. Utilities are free. Completely remodeled with a reasonable rent. Four operatories, lab, private and business office, record room. Easy access from all areas of town. Will rent with or without equipment. Dr. Buddy Shadid 405.833.4684 or 405.843.1709.
Cone Beam CT Large FOV FSBO
2009 Scanora CBCT FOV, large craniofacial view or small quadrant view avail. as well, much better resolution than most units on the market, orig. owner, purchased new in 2009. Selling due to relocation. Unit is in excellent shape and working condition, regular maintenance and calibration performed, Anatomage software updates. Warranty, parts, and service avail. as well. Purchased for 168,000 in 2009, selling for 40,000. Several updated (Windows 7) computers and work stations avail. for additional cost. Will finance over 12 mos. at 7%.
Call Dr. Ken Templeton at 405.215.5212.
Dental Office & Equipment for Sale in Norman
Beautifully landscaped, stand alone, dental office for sale in Norman!
2408 Palmer Circle on the north side of town & just off Robinson & 24th St. NW. Aprox 3,000 square feet custom built in 1999: 6 operatories, private office, lab, sterilization area, business office, breakroom with kitchen, separate consult room. There is ADEC dental & provider chairs & delivery carts, Air Techniques air compressor, suction, computers....most of the necessities to start you to work!
For more information, call Susan Whiteneck at 405-321-6166 or 405-640-0788.
Dental Recovery Solutions Group - Save Your Dental Practice!
DRS-360 specializes in SHORT SALES. If you are upside-down in your dental practice and are hemorrhaging cash, please contact us for a Free Consultation at: 844-377-3601 or by email: info@DRS-360.com.
Reception Room Furniture
FOR SALE: A nice set of reception room furniture 15 place sittings (will break up the set) three rows of five seats heavy chrome and steel. Also three individual chairs on swivel base to match the other chairs. Have Photos: Call Dick Corley 918760-6611.
BioMedical Waste Solutions
Medical Waste Disposal that is affordable, reliable, and 100% OHSA compliant. Request a quote in 10 seconds at http://www.biomedicalwastesolutions.com/medical-waste-disposal/