Associate Dentist Wanted
Tulsa Midtown Dentistry Associate position available Family Dental Practice seeking a highly motivated, conscientious, and caring dentist. Full or Part time position. Our team is committed to the highest standards and strives to enhance each others lives by helping each other achieve our goals. Adults and Children. Professional and friendly staff. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-743-8539 for more information. Website www.tulsamidtowndentistry.com.
Dental Hygienist Needed in McAlester, OK
Dental Hygienist needed to work 3 days a week in a busy and growing dental practice. Auld Family Dentistry, located in McAlester, OK, is seeking a highly motivated Dental Hygienist to work 3 days a week, with the possibility of 5 days in the near future. We are currently a 3 Doctor, 3 Hygienist practice that is expanding and adding new patients daily. We have state-of-the art equipment, allowing us to treat every dental need. To apply, fax your resume to 918-423-6940, attention Sheila, email to email@example.com or mail to Auld Family Dentistry, Attn. Sheila Ritchey, 215 N 6th Street, McAlester, OK 74501.
Full time Hygienist
Full time Hygiene position availiable at a slow-paced office in Ada, OK. Monday-Wednesday, 8:30-5:00pm and Thursday from 8:30-3:00pm. Please send resume to 116 E. 14TH ST. Ada, OK 74820 or contact our office at 580-436-3060.
General Dentist - Oklahoma Dental Group
Oklahoma Dental Group is an established practice in the Oklahoma City, OK area. We are currently seeking a General Dentist to join our Yukon practice 3 days/week. Enjoy the traditional doctor patient relationship in a team environment with professional and clinical support to best service your patients.
We offer a professional and administrative support team designed to best serve our patients. As a valued dentist in our group, you will be eligible for a generous compensation and benefit package, including malpractice, medical, life and disability benefits, and participation in a 401K with employer match, and potential for ownership.
For more information on our practice, please visit www.oklahomadental.com. Please contact Anna Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.oklahomadental.com/dental-careers/.
Great Opportunity for an associate dentist in Tulsa, Oklahoma and surrounding areas. Immediate opening in our busy practice. We're a young energetic group, looking for a motivated, hard working, compassionate dentist. We are a doctor-ran and doctor-driven group. Benefits include, Clear road from associate to owner. 1st month compensation guaranteed. Health insurance provided. Compensation for moving expenses. Money towards CE. Opportunities to learn dentistry and to learn business. For more information call 716-796-8660. Or email email@example.com.
Bakersfield, California dental office, Capital Dental Group, one of California’s most successful group practices, is looking for a generalist to hire full time as associate with possible future as a partner. We have an in-house dental lab with 5 technicians and a wonderful facility with state of the art equipment. This is an unusual opportunity for the right person. E-mail your resume to Dr Richard Casteen /firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a full time hygienist for a brand new office just minutes away from OKC. Fully digitized office, with all new equipment. Base pay plus production bonuses. Please email email@example.com for more info!
Dental Hygienists Needed inTulsa
Dental Hygienists needed to work full time/part time in a busy and growing dental practice. Dr. Lauren Whenry is seeking highly motivated Dental Hygienists to work either full time or part time. Hygienists must have experence with their license in local anesthesia. We have state-of-the art equipment, allowing us to treat every dental need. To apply, fax your resume to 918-893-4028, attention Christina, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Dr. Lauren Whenry, 7717 E. 91st. Street. Tulsa, OK 74133.
Dental Administrative Assistant
Our private dental practice is seeking an outstanding individual to provide extraordinary service for our patients in the administrative area. Experience not necessary but preferred. Learn more about this unique opportunity by calling 405-708-6129 where you will hear a free recorded message from Dr. Sigmon with more details about the position and instructions on how to apply.
Associate Dentist Needed-Oklahoma City, OK
We are hiring in Midwest City, OK!! 20K Sign On Bonus and Relocation Offered
Contact Hayley Humphrey at 770-619-8149 or via email at email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the dental office delivers quality and compassionate dental care to every patient
- Provide leadership and direction to dental assistants and dental hygienists in all areas of patient treatment
- Diagnose dental conditions and plan oral health care in consultation with patients
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each parent and informed consent is granted for treatments rendered
- Provide great customer service by offering same day care and ensuring parent / patient satisfaction
- Educate patients and parents about improving oral health care
- Appropriately administer dental anesthesia to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures
- Perform appropriate percentage of office hygiene checks and develop treatment plans for patients consistent with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Guidelines
- Repair decayed and broken teeth by placement of various restoration techniques and materials and when necessary, extract teeth
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Adhere to Kool Smiles Quality Assurance Metrics as indicated in the New Dentist Orientation Manual
DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Must love working with children
- Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
- Integrity, always doing the right thing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance at all times
- Computer skills: computer literate
- Certifications, Licenses, registrations
- A current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where providing patient care (License must be in good standing)
- Malpractice insurance (in place before start date)
- CPR Certification (current before start date)
- NPI provider number (in place before start date)
- DEA number (application submitted before start date)
- Other certifications as required by the state
- Generous compensation - Most Kool Smiles doctors earn over $200K per year
- Innovative Wealth Management Plan – Accumulate over $1 million
- Outstanding benefits, including paid time off
- Excellent training, education and advancement opportunities
- Visa and permanent residency sponsorship with covered legal fees
- No practice management expenses and headaches – we take care of it!
- Full Relocation
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
Kool Smiles Dentists find inspiration, challenge, and reward every day at their job. Do you?
Part time/temporary Hygienist needed
South Oklahoma City Dental Office needing temporary Dental Hygienist for the next 2-4 months. 3 Days per week, 8 am- 5 pm. Please Call 405-632-2316.
Dentist For Ardmore, OK $20,000 Sign On Bonus
We are currently looking for a Dentist who is looking to grow our Ardmore, OK practice. We offer a great daily guarantee and profit sharing. We have an excellent staff and state of the art practice.
Contact John today at 315.264.2267 for more information!
Well-established Tulsa General Practice
Well-established Tulsa gen'l prac. (prosthetics-heavy), implants & IV sedation.Cat scan, digital x-rays, 4 ops., paperless, outstanding staff, 4 yr. old equip., exceptional location. Last 2 yrs. gross average $1,450,000. Selling Dr. flexible re: exit.Bldg. may be purchased or leased. 918 814-7070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practice Ownership Opportunity - Glenbrook, OK
With our business management support, you¿ll be free to focus on treating patients, who you will find to be grateful for affordable dental care. You'll have unmatched, uncapped income potential. NO PERSONAL INVESTMENT REQUIRED. Learn what our current affiliated Practice Owners already know: our unique business model enables dentist to do good for others and also do well for themselves. Ask me about Full Time, Part Time, opportunities in other states as well. Call 1-800-313-3863 ext. 2290 or email email@example.com.
Practice in Kansas for Sale
Outstanding opportunity to become the new owner of a successful practice in Kansas. This practice has been in operation for over 25 years and has a strong reputation for providing excellent care and service to its patients. The practice produces strong cash flow and profitability. The owner is offering a unique financing arrangement with no cash investment and payments can be structured over multiple years. Competitive guaranteed salary plus bonus, along with excellent benefits including 401k retirement. Contact: Brian Whitley at 1-800-313-3863 ext. 2290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOUTH OKC DENTAL PRACTICE FOR SALE
Associate or Buyer needed for a well-established dental practice. Excellent South OKC location. Please call 405-632-5561 for additional information.
Biolase Waterlase MD TURBO Laser
This laser was new in 2010 and maintained quarterly by Biolase. It has been performing great since. Will include the Turbo handpiece and Gold handpiece. Tips negotiate. Thanks for looking, email email@example.com. Must Pickup
Equipment for Sale
Perfect equipment for begining your dental practice or for that extra room you need to furnish! Belmont X-Calibur Dental Cabinetry: Center Console Model A-4 $1500, Rear Dental Cabinet $1000 each Model A-6 (3 available), MDS Compressor $1200, MDS Vacuum $ 600, Cabinet Mounted Overhead light $500 each (2 available). Moved to new office and not using items. Call 918-409-7664 for pictures or office viewing.
Danville Microetcher II
Danville Microetcher II dental bonding system for intra-oral use by dentists and dental assistants, Nozzle is autoclavable. All stainless construction. Replaceable carbide tip.
- Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
- Aiding in intraoral porcelain repair
- Prepping for pit & fissure restoration
- Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
- Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
- Debriding bur preps for best esthetics & bonds
Comes with 2 glass bottles, and aluminum oxide, replacement O-Rings and installation instructions, never used, use for bonding preparation, removing cement prior to re-cementing crowns, preparing all-ceramic crowns for bonding, a must have for every dental office. Retails for approx. $295.95. Reality Four Star Award and Dental Townie Choice Awards winning product! Special Price - $100.00
Call 405-626-6491or email firstname.lastname@example.org.