Why is a membership with the ODA/ADA so valuable?
The ODA/ADA supports all members at the national, state and local levels. From helping you manage your practice more efficiently and advocating on your behalf to offering you tools and resources that help you find the answers you’re looking for, we’re there every step of the way.
We help you connect with your colleagues
- Mentorship Program - Make a difference in the life of a dental student in Oklahoma by offering your expertise and friendship.
- Leadership Academy - Become a future leader in organized dentistry by taking a series of courses that challenge and educate you!
- Women in Dentistry Events - Engage in professional CE and fun social events with female colleagues.
- Oklahoma Mission of Mercy - Volunteer your time and skills at a two-day free dental clinic that treats 2,000 patients a day.
We keep you informed
- ODA Journal - Members receive the ODA Journal six times a year informing you on everything from lobbying efforts at the state capitol to practice management tips.
- CE Courses - Courses that are available year-round for the entire dental team. Registration discounts for members.
- E-Newsletters - Receive a monthly update on all things ODA.
- Social Media - Enjoy dentistry related news, ODA event information and MORE on our social media accounts!
- Annual Meeting- Join your fellow dental professionals at the ODA annual meeting. ODA Members receive discounts on meeting registration.
We help you save money
- ODA Rewards - Just by being an ODA member, you are automatically eligible for significant savings from more than 20 companies that will help you and your practice.
- Mediation Review - A free service that helps you resolve problems that might arise with patients.
- Contract Analysis - A free tool provided by the ADA that helps you understand the key legal terms that are associated with employment contracts.
- Classified Ads - Post free online classified advertisement listings on the ODA website to promote open positions, selling a practice, etc.
How do I apply?
How much does it cost to be a member of the ODA?
Current annual dues for the ODA are $516 and current ADA annual dues are $522. Members must also pay dues at the local level, which vary depending on which district dental society. Contact Kylie Ethridge, Director of Membership, at [email protected] or 405.848.8873 to learn your exact rate.
Payment Plan Option:
To support Oklahoma dentists, the ODA also offers a payment plan option to divide your dues into monthly payments.
New Dentist Dues Pricing:
The ADA and ODA do their best to ease students into being full dues paying members. If you maintain continued membership upon graduating you’ll receive the following discounted dues rates:
This saves you a minimum of $3,650.
For membership questions, please contact Kylie Ethridge, Director of Membership, at [email protected] or 405.848.8873.