Kim Graziano RDH, MPH
Infection Control and OSHA in the COVID-19 Era
Friday, April 1 | 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Three (3) CE Hours | Category D
Presented by the Oklahoma Dental Assistants Association
- Compare Changes in infection control procedures with the introduction of Covid-19
- Identify dental office surfaces and understand the different levels of disinfectants needed on each surface
- Implement proper disinfection and sterilization techniques for patient care
- Relate OSHA regulations/CDC guidelines to clinical practice
- Identify infection control hazards related to patient safety
- Know instrument processing- the do’s and don’ts for proper sterilization and monitoring.
Course Sponsored By:
if you are interested in sponsoring this course, please contact Makenzie Dean
Kim Graziano, RDH, MPH is the Director of Compliance at the OU College of Dentistry. She is an Associate Professor and a Course Director in the Pre-Doctoral Program and provides clinical teaching in the Dental Hygiene Program. Ms. Graziano has provided multiple CE courses on Infection Control and has served as the Infection Control Lead for the Oklahoma Mission of Mercy since 2011.