Brandon James, DDS
"Doc... Yo Do Those Teeth in 1 Day I See Advertised on TV?" Creating Predictability in Full-Arch Fixed Implant Supported Restorations
Lecture | 12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. | One (1) CE Hour | Category B
- Establish and understand key Prosthodontic principles of full-arch fixed implant supported restorations
- Understand the importance of diagnosis and the importance of sound diagnosis prior to initiating definitive treatment
- Development of a “recipe” to ensure predictability in full arch implant supported fixed restorations
- Be able to categorize various types of patients as well as classifications of various prosthetics
- Discuss the analog world vs the digital world of diagnosis and treatment protocols
- Last but not least; empower the listener with a greater understanding of this treatment modality so that you, the dentist, can be the best you possible
Course Sponsored By:
Dr. James graduated with honors from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry in 2005. Following completion of dental school Dr. James continued his pursuit of excellence by completing a three- year post-doctoral program in Prosthodontics at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio College of Dentistry. Dr. James has obtained board eligibility status by the members of the American Board of Prosthodontics.
Dr. James is an active member of multiple professional organizations including the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP), Academy of Osseointegration, American Dental Association, the Seattle Study Club, ACT dental University, Kansas Dental Association and is actively pursuing membership in the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry. Dr. James is a national speaker that his presented his material to numerous organizations at their annual meetings, symposiums and study clubs. Dr. James is known for his approachability and everyday, pertinent clinical material in the field of Prosthodontics. Dr. James maintains a full time private practice in Prosthodontics located in Overland Park, KS (a metropolitan suburb of Kansas City).
Dr. James is married to his lovely wife Berkley, they have two sons, Grayson and Graham. When not in his practice or on the road speaking; Dr. James enjoys spending time with his family and friends, taking his sons to Royals’ games, traveling, and playing golf in his spare time.