Thank you for registering for the upcoming 2021 Oklahoma Dental Association Virtual Annual Meeting. We look forward to having you join us! Although we cannot meet in person, we are excited to be offering the same high-quality, informative courses that would occur during our in-person meeting.
The information below contains ALL you need to know about the virtual meeting platform, how to log-in, get your CE certificate, AND who to contact should you have any issues. PLEASE take time to read and review the details.
Logging INTO THE MEETING PLATFORM
1. Click here to go to the meeting platform
2. Once you reach the platform, enter the following:
When you sign into the event platform, with your last name and unique badge number, you will visit our Virtual Lobby, where you will see banners for some of our meeting sponsors AND links to ALL areas within the platform.
These areas include:
- President’s Message Video located under the main banner: A personal message from ODA President, Dr. Paul Mullasseril, outlining what to expect during the meeting.
- Course Classrooms located at the top left: This will take you to the course directory. Here you will find more information about the courses and where you can build your personal agenda. Building your agenda will put all the courses you wish to attend in one spot for fast and easy access!
- Sponsors Room located on the left, under Course Classrooms: Please take a look at this page to visit our generous meeting sponsors who are committed to organized dentistry in Oklahoma.
- Agenda flag on bottom left of screen: This is a quick link to view your personal agenda. Nothing will appear on this page until you go to the Course Classroom page and add courses to your agenda.
- FAQ flag: This is where we tried to compile answers to ALL the possible questions you may have. If we have not addressed your question on this page, please contact the help desk at 678-341-3000 or email@example.com.
- My CE flag: This is where your CE certificate is stored, and all your hours are tracked. After you have completed the course exam and evaluation FOR EACH COURSE, the information will be added to your comprehensive CE certificate. You will be able to print from this location, as well. If you have questions about your certificate, please contact Stacy Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual Program: Here you will find a printable Program with all the course information and an at-a-glance LIVE-steaming schedule.
- Award Winners: Please take a moment to view this short video of the 2021 ODA award winners. These individuals are being recognized for all they have done and continue to do to help advance the profession in various ways.
The virtual platform is open Wednesday & Thursday for a “soft launch”. This means you may preview the platform, get familiar with it, and build your personal agenda before the meeting officially opens on Friday, April 9th. Please note that during the soft launch, the CE courses will not yet be available. This is simply a time to test your login credentials and explore the platform so you are ready to go when the full event kicks-off on April 9th.
All sessions will take place in Central time.
IMPORTANT CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
The 2021 Annual Meeting is being offered in two formats: live streaming with live Q&A with our speakers and on-line/on-demand. Therefore, the meeting has been designated with two types of CE credits.
It is VERY important that all attendees complete the short course exam & evaluation immediately following the conclusion of their first viewing of a course, whether it be live or on-demand. This ensures the proper Oklahoma Board of Dentistry CE category is recorded on the CE certificate. Attendees will have an opportunity to re-watch all courses, but the category listed is based on the timeframe the evaluation is completed. The virtual platform tracks the timing of the live course and the completion of the evaluation after the live course has ended.
NOTE: The platform will allow attendees until midnight SUNDAY, APRIL 11th to complete evaluations for all live CE in order to receive credit for live CE After this time, the CE categories will change.
Per the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry’s approved Resolution 2020-3, the Board will allow up to 70% of required continuing education hours to be completed on-line for the reporting period ending June 30, 2021. Webinars with the opportunity for live Q & A are considered the same as in-person courses.
In order to receive credit for each course, EACH meeting attendee:
- Must be registered for the meeting.
- Must attend sessions either: live during the meeting dates OR on-demand after the meeting.
- Achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on a post-test for each session.
- Complete an evaluation form for each session.
Q&A FOR SESSIONS
Live Q&A will be available via chat for courses. When available, the speaker(s) will make every effort to respond to as many questions as possible within the duration of the session. This is a public platform, so be sure not to include any personally identifiable information in your questions and discussions.
If you have further questions regarding the 2021 Virtual Oklahoma Dental Association Virtual Annual Meeting, please call the ODA at 405-510-0320 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
In case of any technical support please use the Help button to be connected directly to the help desk. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-341-3000 with any questions.