- COMMUNICATIONS AND SPECIAL PROJECTS MANAGER
Reports to the Director of Communications and Education and provides association support through program/event management, social media management, writing and graphic design. Responsible for the management of the annual Oklahoma Mission of Mercy (OkMOM) event, including, but not limited to, all event logistics, coordination of volunteers, graphic and web design, social media and other marketing. Serves as part of the staff team to plan and execute the annual state dental meeting and other association programs. Starting salary: $38,000 – 42,000 with excellent benefits.
Minimum Work and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED. No exceptions will be considered.
- Special events management experience required
- Graphic and web design experience required
- Social media management experience required
- Strong working knowledge and proven experience using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite require
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Non-profit/association management experience preferred
- Highly organized and energetic, self-starter, multi-tasker
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Please send resume and cover letter to Shelly Frantz, firstname.lastname@example.org.