Hiring Dental Hygienist
Hometown Dentist is a small business in Alva, Oklahoma, renamed under the corporation our previous provider had treated dental patients since 1984. We are professional, fast-paced, fun to be around and supportive. This opportunity offers competitive pay, sizable sign-on/relocation bonus, PTO, matching 401K, health and dental benefits, CE, and office trips. Negotiations are allowed to ensure both provider and hygienist needs are met.
The dental hygienist joining our team will be expected to provide exceptional patient care. The ideal candidate will have a background in dental hygiene, be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will perform routine dental cleanings, take X-rays, educate patients on proper oral hygiene, and provide other preventative services.
- Clean and polish teeth.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene techniques.
- Assess patients’ oral health and provide preventive care.
- Perform x-rays and other diagnostic tests.
- Keep detailed records of patient visits.
- Provide fluoride treatments and sealants.
- Remove plaque and calculus from teeth.
- Perform dental prophylaxis.
- Perform scaling and root planning therapy.
- Provide necessary anesthesia.