Seeking Cheerful Polished Gentle Dental Hygienist
We are a busy, team-oriented professional general dental office with an opening for a registered dental hygienist 4 days a week , Mondays through Thursdays . We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, with a focus on patient care.
We are proud to offer a competitive daily rate, great benefits, and a four-day work week. Providing outstanding patient care, using new equipment, and a nice new big office. We are an EOE.
Daily Rate $320 - $360
Matching 4% 401K Retirement Plan.
Fridays Off. No Saturdays or evenings.
Paid Medical Premiums
Personal Dental treatment for you and your dependents
Paid CE Courses and also paid as your working time
Paid Vacation and Sick leave
Our Hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30 to 4:30, Thursdays 8 to 5 pm
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Remove hard and soft deposits from teeth and examine oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease.
- Take and record dental histories and patient records and document areas of failure, both periodontally and restoratively to facilitate the dentist’s diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
- Instruct and educate patients in oral hygiene, provide preventative dental care, take X-rays, apply fluoride, and sealants
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
- Patient-focused! Must provide high-quality care with a gentle touch.
- Strong Organizational and administrative skills – you see what needs to be done and do it.
- Must be articulate and service-oriented and have great eye/hand coordination in order to provide the gentle and thorough hygiene care to our patients
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and must have excellent time management skills
- Reliable and prompt; available Mondays thru Thursdays
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of others.
- Resides within 30 minutes of our office.
- Associate's Degree from ADA accredited dental hygienist school; Current State Licensure; CPR Certification
- Certified in nitrous oxide anesthesia
- Any Spanish language skill is a big bonus
To apply, you need to send Your resume with contact information to:
Lori Anderson DDS PC