MUST HAVE A CURRENT OKLAHOMA DENTAL BOARD DENTAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE WITH EXPANDED FUNCTIONS AT MINIMUM OF X-RAY AND NITROUS OXIDE CERTIFICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Dental Assistant Job Duties & Requirements:
· X-Ray and Nitrous Oxide Certification
· Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
· Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient
· Valid/Current State License
· Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments
· Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, and postoperative instructions.
· Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
· Maintains dental supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please submit a cover letter about you and a work resume.
You can find out more about us at fullcircledentalcare.com