Dental Fee-for-Service Practice for Sale. Owner of forty years will stay for two years to transition patient relationships and mentor the purchasing dentist.
Characteristics needed in the associate/buying Dentist:
· Passionate and excited about the art and science of dentistry and investing in a vibrant fee- for-service dental practice with tremendous opportunity for growth and profit.
· A gregarious personality that likes to be with and around both patients and staff.
· A true concern for doing what is best for every patient treated.
· Interested in owning and managing their own business in a beautiful, fully equipped 5 operatory office in a rural suburb of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
· Interested in living and becoming part of the Oologah community.
· A family person looking for a great place to raise a family—an amazing public school, beautiful large lake, hunting and fishing yet fifteen minutes from a large city.
· Coachable and willing to become mentored.
· Interested in broadening and expanding dental skills to include:
--Esthetic Dentistry including simple to complex cases
--placement and restoration of implants using the in-office Pano/CT machine
--comprehensive orthodontic treatment including banding and bracketing difficult cases and use of clear aligners as indicated
--anterior and posterior endodontics utilizing current concepts in endodontic treatment
--upper and lower conventional dentures, implant supported overdentures, and fixed removable hybrid bridges all using the new computer concepts of denture milling construction
· Value providing excellent hygiene instruction and care through the treatment of a motivated dental hygiene department.
· Value providing care utilizing a high confidence, low fear dental environment that is both beautiful, efficient, and comfortable for both the staff and the dentist.
Visit our website at www.innovativefamilydentistry.com
For more information email me at email@example.com