We are a customer service-oriented tech-savvy dental office with an impeccable reputation in the Midwest City/Del City area. We are searching for a Front Office Assistant with a love of dentistry, patient care, and a need for an excellent employee experience. At least 2 years of dental front office experience required. Please submit a cover letter about you and a work resume.
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS DENTAL FRONT OFFICE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Patient Care Coordinator Job Duties & Requirements:
· Minimum 2 years dental front office experience!
· Coordinating all aspects of patient treatment.
· Greets and checks in patients and updates all necessary patient information and insurance.
· Answers phones and schedules patient’s appointments appropriately, answers inquiries about procedures, cost, and insurance. Experience with working on outstanding insurance claims is a plus!
· Knowledgeable with insurance verifications. Checks patients out, collecting any out-of-pocket cost, and scheduling the next visit.
· Responds to email, online, and voicemail appointment requests and inquiries.
· Communicate with patients via phone, email, and text message utilizing our Patient Management software.
· Experience with Eaglesoft a plus!
· Confirms appointments.
· Presents treatment plans to patients.
· Follows up with patients about procedures, when they are overdue for an appointment, and/or need treatment scheduled.
· Must have the ability to multi-task and handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You can find out more about us at fullcircledentalcare.com