David Clark, DDS
Modern Monolithic Injection Molded Composite Dentistry: Concepts-Materials-Instruments-Techniques
Saturday, April 29 | 9:15-11:45 AM
Two and a Half (2.5) CE Hours
Say goodbye to layering, condensing, and burnishing! Join Dr Clark to experience a unique approach to modern resin dentistry. Participants will perform injection molding to create ideal margins, rounded emergence profiles, and mirror smooth restorations in two Anterior exercises, Deep Caries and Black Triangles and two Class II exercises. Participants will restore the Clark Class II non-retentive infinity edge preparation with realistic soft tissue dentaforms, Bioclear matrices, 3M Filtek and Filtek One composites. Updated cavity preparations using Komet burs will be shown.
- The 6 steps to achieve rock solid posterior composite contacts in even the most difficult cases.
- Modern matrices, wedges and separators.
- How can you best combine flowable and regular composites with the injection molding technique, and when to use bulkfills.
- The next big thing in esthetics – Treating the “Dreaded Black Triangle” with gap closing, super curvaceous, color coded matrices.
- How to handle heated composites
- Get great, consistent, and predictable cavity preparations with new bur shapes.
Course Sponsored By:
Dr. Clark is director of Bioclear Learning Centers International. He founded the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry, creates curriculum for dental schools, and has lectured in 25 countries. He developed the Bioclear Matrix System for placement of biologically appropriate, esthetically pleasing direct composite restorations for facilitating Injection Molding of the Clark Class I and Class II preparations, diastema closure and black triangle elimination.