Thanks to our Sponsor
Easy Ways to Pay
The Oklahoma Dental Association has created several options for you to pay your membership dues. Regardless of which payment option you choose, you will continue to enjoy the many benefits of ODA membership.
- ONLINE: Dues renewal is as easy as logging into your member profile! Log in and select Dues to renew by credit card.
- BY CHECK: Once you receive your dues statement by mail, send the remit portion to the address provided with your check. You can also view your dues total by logging into your profile and sending a check to: Oklahoma Dental Association, Attn: Membership, 317 NE 13th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- BY PHONE: Contact the ODA Membership Team today at 405-848-8873 to pay your dues. Your dues can be paid and questions answered in a matter of minutes!
- The ODA offers a variety of payment plans for members. Log in to review the several payment plan options available. Sign up for payment plans by Dec. 15 for the best payment plan options. Questions on the ODA dues payment plans? Contact the ODA at 405-848-8873 today and ask for information on the dues payment plans!
Auto-Renewal Now Available!
- Did you know the ODA has the ability for members to set their yearly dues payments on auto-renew? Members who sign up for auto-renewal can select one-time or payment plan options! You’ll also receive reminders before auto-renewal dues begin, your dues receipt after your dues are processed, and reminder emails when your credit card is going to expire soon. Log in to select your preferred auto-renew option. Don’t forget to select the auto-renew box! Questions? Contact the ODA at 405-848-8873.
Discounts, Dues Changes, and Other Need-to-Know Information
- Are you eligible for a membership discount? Be sure to review your mailed dues statement or profile (log in at the upper-right-hand corner of this web page) for the discounts you’re receiving this year. Do you believe you’re eligible for a discount you’re not receiving? Contact the ODA by emailing Kylie Faherty or call us at 405-848-8873.
- Have you moved? Are you retiring soon? Have you had a life change recently that could affect your dues? Contact the ODA first! We want to ensure that members are paying their dues correctly the first time and saving on the discounts they’re eligible for. Reach out Kylie Faherty in the membership department at 405-848-8873 before paying so we can ensure your membership dues are accurate for the year.
Contact ODA Director of Membership Kylie Faherty with any questions at 405.848.8873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.